Recycle Your Sex Toys?

This is a topic that I can honestly admit has never crossed my mind; recycling those unmentionable "toys"..... Hmm, so whats the answer you ask?

Yes, the rubber, silicone and certain metals can be recycled just as any other product of the same makeup would be recycled.

Doesn't this sound a bit, gross??  I agree but am maintaining an open mind for when the time comes and I need to "update" my "stash".

Check out the link for some information on recycling those sex toys that have run too many miles.http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/12/florida-business-offers-10-for-old-sex-toys.php?dcitc=next_post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling At Home-Everyday items from A to Z -must read

SICK OF PAYING HIGH POWER BILLS ? Here are some resources on ways to save money within your household. Rebates, Programs, Free Solar, Government Programs, etc..

E-Waste, what do you do with yours?